MY BLOG STATZ

Monday, October 18, 2010

A rose he chose

One day a farmer was walking in his garden to get some flowers for his wife. He saw 3 diffrent kinds of roses in a row. The first rose said, "Take me! Take me master! I will please your wife more than those two" But the farmer went to the second rose without a word. The second rose then said,"Master! Take me instead! For I am the most colorful and fresh of them all!" The farmer thought that the yellow rose was a bragger.  The farmer went to the third rose and said, "Master... You don't have to take me... Take thos two instead. I won't please your wife. And for I am almost going to wither." The farmer got really touched about what the third rose said. He then got the third rose and gave it to his wife. His wife was so happy that she kissed him on the cheek. And the story tells that even the simplest things can make a big change. Story By: Soffy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment