MY BLOG STATZ

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Missing You

Oh dear... I really miss my little Calvin. If only I could see your face again, my life will be better! Well, this really isn't Calvin but he IS Calvin's brother Hermes. He reminds me of Calvin running around my feet and licking my fingers. Biting my slippers' strap while I walk and last but not the least, whenever we go back from school, Calvin sits there and by the moment I go down from the car, he runs in circles around me and barks. And I say "Oh little walvini!" I miss the times when I make him sleep. I miss his little bark and most importantly I miss him. Why did you have to go Calvin? I know you risked your life to save us from accidents but Calvin, we gave you a home. You were the youngest dog I ever had and I rememberd when you were born. Small, strait fur and eyes closed. Crawling in the little bed of yours and crying yourself to sleep. I miss you Calvin. And I wish you will come back. For the sake that I love you...

-Your big sis Soffy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment