MY BLOG STATZ

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Maid Dairies ~Chapter 1~ A little Secret

One day in Bridgetown Highschool a girl named Misaki wanted to be the class president. Misaki was really smart and talented. But her classmates wonder why after school Misaki goes somewhere in a rush. Their class was over so it was time for class elections. Mr. Dash, their teacher read the ballots: "For class president.... Misaki Sanzenin!" "Really? I-I I won?!" Misaki said in a shock. "Misaki, I'm putting my trust in you. You must keep the class in order and quiet while waiting for their next teacher." Mr. Dash said. "Yes Mr. Dash! I promise!" Misaki replied. After school, Misaki got a big bag from her closet and headed for the train. She went to a cafe named "Maid Cafe". Misaki went inside and went strait to the bathroom. Misaki changed into a maid outfit and started talking to people. "Hello Master! May I take your order?" Misaki said happily. "Yes. One ice-cream sundae please." the man said. AHA! Misaki's little secret is that she secretly works in a maid cafe after school. Luckily nobody knows her little secret.

THE END!
There will be more chapters ok? -Soffy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment