MY BLOG STATZ

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Friend Crisis

Hey guys it's Soffy telling you that my friends and I might have a problem. In any time soon some fight is going to happen. It's all about me. A friend, let's just say I won't use her real name for her identity so I will just name her Maggy. Maggy always wants to spend time with me and I mean SO MUCH time and so that my other friends (I WON'T USE THIER REAL NAME) Anne, Angela and Sabrina feel sometimes lonely. And sometimes they tell me to pick like once "Anne" told me "Who do you like more? Maggy or me?" Then I was like, "I can't choose both of you are my friends and I can't pick." It's true. All of us have a circle of friends and nobody is allowed to tell if we are friends or not. At least that was the sentence my mom always tells me. My mom told me that when I was kindergarden, everyone had an enemy except for me. SO thats why this comes to a case. Every year I make new friends and ended up fighting over me. I even taught to myself, I'm thinking of transfering... SO then I didn't. But this year. I need to figure out to stop this crisis once and for all!


-Soffy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment